Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mint Kreisleiter Visor

Article about: Nice visors and a great display. Are the visors attributed to anyone? And the photos are a nice addition to the display, are they in period frames and who are they of? Hummel

?

Nice visors and a great display. Are the visors attributed to anyone? And the photos are a nice addition to the display, are they in period frames and who are they of?

Hummel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Kreisleiter Visor
    P
    Many

?

Lovely cap and collection.

?

Default Visors and period pics

Hummel- The Luft General is attributed to Kurt Student(there is a thread on it)- The pics are autographed period shots of Eric Reiman, SA gruppenfuhrer leader of the FHH and adjutant to Lutze, The frames are not period.

wiki, at this rate, you are going to need a bigger safe!
    Seriously, congrats on another fine pick-up (now you have only 3 more 'farbes to go!)
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Wiki, great visors you showed, but also great to see some other rare items. Perfect!

At the bottom of the display is that a Feldherrnhalle document for service in the FHH?
    What is the name mentioned! I used once such a document for an article with the
    name Geipel.

At right I see a nice car-flag for the SA with a unit-number for a Standarte. What is this
    number?
    When having the size 50.0 x 50.0 cm it would have been a command-flag.

The armband with stripes is possibly not so old as you think. The system is explained
    in: Das Dienstbuch der NSDAP Österreichs - Hitlerbewegung from March 1, 1932
    (see the images that were included in the organizational and structures booklet).

Mint Kreisleiter Visor Mint Kreisleiter Visor

The armbands are often classified into the wrong organization. Bezirksleiter was in
    Germany a Kreisleiter.

Look in the background such armband with one stripe is being worn by a political leader.
    The photograph is anyway dated after April 1931 while the early NSDAP eagle is being worn
    (and introduced by orders from April 9). No colored top for the kepi is yet worn. This
    was introduced per July 7, 1933. The armbands later expired, while a new ranking system
    for political leaders came into being. This was a fact in early 1934.

Mint Kreisleiter Visor
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 03-20-2014 at 05:22 PM.

?

Absolutely amazing, display and collection. Exactly the kind of way I want to stare my caps if I manage to afford such an amazing safe.

Thanks for sharing, it is really about time I got a NSDAP cap.

Cheers, Pat

Amazing collection and what a display. Do you keep it in the garage, or is the car in your home?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

JerryB- Safe is in the Garage- I doubt my wife would let the car in the home---It is a BIG safe -triple lined fire proof- 1" thick steel- Weighs a ton - But I am running out of room-
    B

?

Wilhelm-Thank you for this great info- I stand corrected the time frame on the three stripe Reichleiter arm band is 1931-34 The name on the FHH document is Helmut Konig, and the unit # on the SA command flag is 418---
    Thanks
    B

We are very lucky to have Mr. Wiki's nice things and Mr. Wim's nice analysis and provision of the sources. This kind of collaboration shows the real potential of these fora and how they should work.

Thanks to you all and much good fortune in your collecting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast