Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mint Kreisleiter Visor

Article about: Nice visors and a great display. Are the visors attributed to anyone? And the photos are a nice addition to the display, are they in period frames and who are they of? Hummel

Agree with the above.

I neglected to mention that the logo is a face comprised of the letters "HNE", for Hermann Naubert of Erfurt:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint Kreisleiter Visor  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Kreisleiter Visor
    P
    Many

great hat and display.

winki: for your interest. 418 was the Standarte from Fulda in the Hessen-district.
    The DE for this Standarte was given the name "Gelnhausen" in 1934. Great to
    see it "life"!

Quote by wiki View Post
    bboywizard- The 3 stripe armband is an early NSDAP reichleiter armband-1923-24. Good eyes! Very rare and one of my favorite NSDAP items
    An absolutely perfect visor Mr. Wiki, I think I am in love. As for the armband, which I thank Mr. Saris for providing the additional information, I have never seen a original example...just the thousands of fakes which plague the market. Would you be as so kind to show us...thank you friend!

Great addition and display.

?

Default Early Reichleiter Arm Band

Mint Kreisleiter VisorMint Kreisleiter Visor

As Requested

So- The pic of the armband is for Youthcollector--- And the FHH document is for Wilhelm

I'm afraid this example has the identical construction as one I have, which is also fake. Another characteristic I've noticed in my search is that in all period images I've seen of these in wear the oval is always much larger and almost hits the top and bottom boarders. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.
    Regardless this is still an amazing collection and I thank you for your willingness to show it!

--If I remember correctly the white cloth even glows which of course isn't definitive at all, but just another bad sign.

?

Always great to hear something is a fake---I bought this from a very well known West Coast Military dealer of which I am now going to have a conversation with- Keep you posted
    Thanks-

Sorry to hear this bad news, hopefully you can get your money back..you still have an amazing collection..This site is selling repros of them,just thought id post it as an example of recent fakes
    Fascia Da Alti Gerarchi Repro Wwii

?

We are still in the "verify phase"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast