MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Mint Kreisleiter Visor

Article about: Nice visors and a great display. Are the visors attributed to anyone? And the photos are a nice addition to the display, are they in period frames and who are they of? Hummel

The drawings I showed, as well as the photo where an armband is worn,
    tell about the larger disc.
    Further the document tells the stripe to be silver and not white. I have seen
    quite some of the armband, but they all had sewn on white stripes!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Kreisleiter Visor
    P
    Many

?

Default Early Brassard

Just a quick update- Did a black light test on the band-It was dead as can be- which is a good sign. However, that in itself is not conclusive. I have some detailed pics out to the most knowledgeable people I know. We"ll see what the consensus is--Took it over to Steve Wolfe's house for a close up examination- the quality,the construction, the materials matched the period SS and SA brassards he had. The stitching was the most telling- very tight and tiny which totally matched the high end bands he has in his display. So the jury is still out - I'll keep you posted

wiki has sent me more detailed pictures of the armband and upon studying them, I feel his is a genuine example of this rare form of armband. The material of the white stripes is not like that found on the miriad of fake examples sold through Ebay and other sources. The white material is more in keeping to what I would expect to find on a period piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thats excellent news

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    wiki has sent me more detailed pictures of the armband and upon studying them, I feel his is a genuine example of this rare form of armband. The material of the white stripes is not like that found on the miriad of fake examples sold through Ebay and other sources. The white material is more in keeping to what I would expect to find on a period piece.
    Glad to have here the real voice of authority.

?

Default The Authority

Bob - Thank you for taking a look at the pics I sent you. And I am very happy with the result. We here in the forum are fortunate to have an authority such as your self give your time and experience to all of us.
    B

Quote by wiki View Post
    Bob - Thank you for taking a look at the pics I sent you. And I am very happy with the result. We here in the forum are fortunate to have an authority such as your self give your time and experience to all of us.
    B
    I associate myself with the above.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4