Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 87 of 117 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

?

Quote by Erel View Post
    Great pictures! Wish I could question one of these women about cap making. Any idea where Möser was located?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Great pictures! Wish I could question one of these women about cap making. Any idea where Möser was located?
    Werkstatt von Mützenmacher Paul Brand in Lüben, in der Steinauer Straße 13 (vormals J. Möser) um 1928. Aus dem Fenster schauen die Eltern
    Brand und ihre beiden Töchter Gertrud und Martha.

?

Default Mützenmacher Paul Brand und Ehefrau Agnes 1926

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik Two sources of note: the late 1940 SS Kleiderkasse catalog, i.e. the real deal, and, more astounding, the SS Wirtschaft und Verwaltungshauptamt qua Bekleidungswerke Dachau Waffen SS price list from early 1 9 4 2.

The latter smashes quite a few gun show old wives' tales, of that you can be certain. I have included the headwear pages for your files.

I paid a lot of money for these things, but the images are free.....!!!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-16-2015 at 07:53 PM.

I render humble thanks to Peter Jenkins and Martin Stiles for their commercial finesse.

?

Default Wilhelm Köhler

Very nice picture of the Wilhelm Köhler, Militär-Effekten und Uniform Geschäft!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

And you could get a sharp haircut to go with your new uniform right next door!

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    In addition, there was another tailoring trade publication put out weekly during the TR called "Der Schneidermeister", of which I have just one issue.
    Of note:

Muetzenfabrik

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    My scanner is not working the best, but you get the idea. There are ads for Thiele & Steinart, who made much in the way of bullion insignia during the war, and whose proof pieces were discovered in a horde find after the war.

There is also an ad for a hat-maker from Berlin, "Max Pahlke"--I have yet to see a hat made by this firm. There is also a classified section in which various tailoring houses are seeking tailors, to include Georg Kurz of Braunschweig. It appears there was a shortage of tailors during the war.

The magazine also focuses on the Zivil market, and there is even a section entitled: "Fur die Frau Meisterin". Further, in my issue, the Govt Official uniforms are profiled.
    Other trade journals of the period:
    Muetzenfabrik

Muetzenfabrik

?

Of the four caps that I own, three are from Fa. A. Müller. Have any members come across any advertisements for this Mützenmacher?

One does see quite a few Lubstein ads, though I assume it is likely related to the A2 vs. A1 status and, of course, the size of the operation. As has been discussed previously, the quality of the products from smaller firms ie Mützenmacher compared to the Mützenfabrik are discernible even from what few examples I have handled.

Muetzenfabrik

Muetzenfabrik

Page 87 of 117 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast