Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

Quote by Tricot View Post
    I had just found the Tooze book. It shall be added to the stack.

There is also Avraham Barkai's "Nazi Economics." But the Tooze book seems more comprehensive.

Sorry. Yes present day concerns are tedious. We shall focus Pre-May '45 with the occasional side bar regarding the DDR and GDR as necessary.
    I do not know the 2d title, so thank you. As regards US domestic politics and the manner in which people generalize about same, all I can say is what my wife says: "pfui!"MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

and no one should be without this title, either.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

But life is so short, how can anyone really think about foetid woolens as the world is spinning off its axis?
    There are more interesting things to think about.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

Other websites do not have such pictorial essays?MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

Himmler is wearing this.Muetzenfabrik

courtesy of Robert H.

Or here is one in situ....Muetzenfabrik

foetid woolens still around in 2011, as if by some miracle.

PS in this image one sees the contrast between the Rocktrikot and the Abzeichentuch with some clarity. It was among my best and last photos before my dorky camera crapped out.
    I have not bought a new one. Hence, I recycle these pictures.

Here is another....Muetzenfabrik

Together, Cologne and Saarbruecken look thus.Muetzenfabrik

One cannot have one of these black tunics without the shirt, you know.

?

Muetzenfabrik

Deutsche Industrie!

Thank you for the photo essays. Images are always more powerful than words.
    Muetzenfabrik

Deutsche Industrie, indeed, whoever that really was.

Since you like pictures, here are some more and with that, I bid you all farewell until the next session of foetid woolen extrapolation from inadequate historical basis in the brave new world of digital history classes and distributed learning for absolutely no recompense. I am lucky I have a job.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast