Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 117 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

?

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

One cannot have one of these black tunics without the shirt, you know.
    These shirts are rarer than hen's teeth. Are the fixed collar RZM labeled brown shirts like such appropriate?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

Yes, they are. Are those for sale? I am always looking for more. Those are nice ones.
    The SS had their own label, but who cares? I don't.

These women have realized that they have cornered the market on Deschler "sculls" and can now buy real estate on Starnberger See with other Nazi potentates. Notice how the Totenschaedel on the SS man's cap does not match the Hoheitszeichen. Do you think he knows? Do you think he knows that we know?MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

Textiles were rationed with the beginning of the war.Muetzenfabrik
    This process resulted in U Bezugscheine, i.e. Uniform ration coupons or chits.
    For those of you with no family member living from the era 1939-45, then the idea of rationing must seem quite odd. As as child, I grew up with these stories only to have my own gasoline rationed in 1973.

It is coming again, mind you, too, so enjoy while you can.

Here is the maker of boxes for caps in Saxony, i.e. cartonage, which is an amusing word.Muetzenfabrik

Don't let your collection suffer by having only a square or a round cartonage, but secure both!

There is also a small bit about SS cuff titles as made in a Hamburg flag works, which also made monograms for Waesche.
    I think I have posted this before, but since these things excite so much hysteria and blah blah, I added also the little description of the woman doing the embroidery.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

The other sites contain no such information or knowledge.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

?

Textiles were rationed with the beginning of the war.Muetzenfabrik
    This process resulted in U Bezugscheine, i.e. Uniform ration coupons or chits.
    For those of you with no family member living from the era 1939-45, then the idea of rationing must seem quite odd. As as child, I grew up with these stories only to have my own gasoline rationed in 1973.

It is coming again, mind you, too, so enjoy while you can.
    Sir, If you have any more images of SS deinsthemds with the removable collar, I would be grateful. I find the concept of the removable collar itself interesting -- Enabling cleaning of the visible soiling without adding wear to rest of the garment. Such a non-disposable mentality.

Here is a Uniformen Bezugscheine for three kragenbinden. A document that represents a perfect storm of tailoring and four year plans.

Imagine the ledger entries, chits, logbooks and reports associated a simple infantry officer with a nice pair of breeches.

Muetzenfabrik

And as discusses earlier in this threads, these price controls, the fixing of sales prices and the costs of materials, forced the hatmakers of the reich to cut corners in quality.

I own several brown shirts with detachable collars, but no images. Shirts of such a type were the norm, in fact. One finds both types.

There is a contemporary image in the Kleiderkasse SS catalog.

Kragenbinden are the cotton liners for the field blouse or the tunic.
    They are not detachable collars for shirts.

?

Here is the maker of boxes for caps in Saxony, i.e. cartonage, which is an amusing word.Muetzenfabrik

Don't let your collection suffer by having only a square or a round cartonage, but secure both!
    Not exactly in the Saatchi & Saatchi league of advertising is it!

Page 34 of 117 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast