Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 58 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikThese kinds of post are vastly superior to the baby talk and sophomoric clap trap on other sites. Thanks. I am greatly enriched in such good company.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

Still producing the old way-- Firma Max Windrath :

Bandetiketten-Weberei Max Windrath KG - Wäschenamen & Textiletiketten seit 1931 - YouTube
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Well Done. Another reason to go to Wuppertal in search of fore head pressure free treasures. It is sad how all of this has declined, but it is a result of globalization. Thanks for finding these interesting things.

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Still producing the old way-- Firma Max Windrath
    The company still uses cards to program the embroidery, fascinating to observe and nice to see it is still done in some places the old way. Thanks Chris.

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    The company still uses cards to program the embroidery, fascinating to observe and nice to see it is still done in some places the old way. Thanks Chris.

CMH
    I think you can find the same thing in Vienna. When I went to Karl Sieder in 1973, they had similar equipment, in fact. But it is now essentially the year 2012.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 270962

I have one uniform from the Standarte 32, as well as an officer's cap and am working on this thing here. See shoulder picture above.
    Very nice F-B, I wondered who purchased this tunic. A nice item with some unique features. I can't imagine a better home for it than in your collection.

Regards,

CMH

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

Thanks. I should be more subtle. When you are ready and able, I will sell my collection to you and you can keep the moths off these things, and make sure that no sunlight falls upon such foetid woolens.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-30-2011 at 05:27 AM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    When you are ready and able, I will sell my collection to you and you can keep the moths off these things, and make sure that no sunlight falls upon such foetid woolens.
    I would be honored to be the custodian of any of your wonderful items. When you are ready to part with them, I will defend them against the tiny hungry jowls and ultraviolet rays.

I received the Officer's cap from Shea that was discussed previously today and have placed it within a UV resistant fortress. My camera is on the fritz but I will post some photos in the appropriate thread soon.

All the best,

CMH

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I would be honored to be the custodian of any of your wonderful items. When you are ready to part with them, I will defend them against the tiny hungry jowls and ultraviolet rays.

I received the Officer's cap from Shea that was discussed previously today and have placed it within a UV resistant fortress. My camera is on the fritz but I will post some photos in the appropriate thread soon.

All the best,

CMH
    Bravo und weitermachen! I now have the Heidelberg Montur. Schulz was a small man from Schwetzingen, where the asparagus grow. He was commander of the III. Sturmbann of the 32 Standarte and eventually commanded the unit. One would think that one could have had a uniform tailored in Heidelberg, but the person went to nearby Karlsruhe, which as capital of Baden likely had a better uniform trade....I guess. All this area is well known to me, and further proof that the bulk of black uniforms were gotten by GIs in the US zone at some point after May 1945.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik It is not the champagne salesman's coat, nor does it aspire to be from the SSTV, but it is real and possessed of its own poetry.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikThe above is not really about cap factories and trade, but you will humor me my bad habits.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

Page 58 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast