Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikThe roman numeral on the cuff of a Standarte uniform is more prevalent than one thinks....In this case, Schulz led the III. Sturmbann of said Standarte, which is no where in the secondary literature.....no where.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikThe Heereskleiderkasse had a Saxon branch in the town of Meissen, up the river from Dresden, or the former was erected once the latter town was destroyed?
    I was just in Saxony, actually, and find the accent of the locals on attractive women always amusing.
    I saw now Kleiderkasse, but I did see the military museum in Dresden Neustadt.

It is curious that the Heereskleiderkasse had no dependence elsewhere in Bavaria, if this man was in Nuremberg, but maybe the one in Munich was already destroyed by the time this man bought his cap.

?

A pity there is no obvious date stamp.
    Did I understand the label correctly? shipping was free but the sum of 8 RM and 20 rpf was to be paid on delivery.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

KSH
    ?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    A pity there is no obvious date stamp.
    Did I understand the label correctly? shipping was free but the sum of 8 RM and 20 rpf was to be paid on delivery.
    I understand it as you have interpreted it yourself, Ben - postal labels and such are however not an area I have much insight into.

- Kenneth

Per Nachnahme means you paid the postman the purchase price, i.e. cash on delivery, as it is called in the US of America. This was a normal practice in former times, but now extinct.
    I am an old fart, so I know these things. I recall it in Germany, too, doesn't it still exist with the Bundespost?

KSH
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Per Nachnahme means you paid the postman the purchase price, i.e. cash on delivery, as it is called in the US of America. This was a normal practice in former times, but now extinct.
    I am an old fart, so I know these things. I recall it in Germany, too, doesn't it still exist with the Bundespost?
    It exists in Norway still (I have used it several times when buying from a Norwegian dealer who the credit card processors won't associate themselves with because of his "peddling" of "Nazi effects"...), and as a matter of fact the red triangle shown below is still used here to demarcate such a service.

Muetzenfabrik

- Kenneth

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Nachnahme still exists, yes:

Deutsche Post | Nachnahme Brief national

Thank you. I rather thought so. Maybe I am not so old.

?

These images surely belong here. The packaging is infinitely more interesting than the items themselves. I'd love to know the significance of the squirrel?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik   Muetzenfabrik  

Muetzenfabrik  

Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast