Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

MuetzenfabrikThose alive to the full meaning of our interests do well to read the biography of Ludwig Beck, whose tragedy is far more compelling than the ordinary tales told on other sites of Schuetze Arsch and his variants.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikI added this little thingy to an another thread, but maybe it is germane here, though it is not directly about head wear. My thanks to Gerard S. for the chance to buy something I had sought in vain for four decades.

MuetzenfabrikI include this as well, for the edification of seekers at all points of the compass.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMore of this interesting and significant source.

As I do not want to expose the cloth samples to light, since they are fairly original, you will bear with me that these shall remain unseen.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikI enclose two larger images of two works of great merit for all seekers of truth. I have shown them before, but I am using my scanner, which is very moody.

?

Marengo feuerwehrtuch is now my all time favourite cloth!

Muetzenfabrik
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Marengo feuerwehrtuch is now my all time favourite cloth!
    As is this motto of German master race clothing.

The Marengo tuch is black, as near as I can tell, but all the fire and post swatches are gradations of black and blue, to include blue black, that are very hard to distinguish in their more or less virginal state versus how one might them in a state of being worn and kept for 70 and more years.

Riddles in mysteries.

If you came here, I would show it to you, and you can decide. I do not want to bleach these things in the scanner, since the pristine quality of the colors is important, like the Rosetta stone, as it were.

?

Well, Marango sounds Italian but has an entry in the Spanish dictionary as being a dark grey. marengo translation English | Spanish dictionary | Reverso Collins
    Last edited by BenVK; 01-01-2012 at 10:11 PM.

A great chunk of my life more or less since about 1969 has been devoted to the project that Mr. Kenneth sketches here. My way has been the low tech, labor intensive one.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik
    Last edited by BenVK; 01-01-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast