MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

Quote by BenVK View Post
    We are all trying to get to the same destination even if we are coming from different directions.

My thanks to Andreas once again for this translation.

This highlights the need to study such publications as the UM. There is so much to discuss just in these few paragraphs.

Quote:
    The regulation white cloth can by purchased by the SS members via the sales office of the Kleiderkasse-SS.

You could buy your own cloth?

Quote:
    It is permitted to manufacture the white cap with a permanently attached upper part on special request.

Special request? did you have to get approval before you could buy a permanently attached white top cap?

Fascinating!
    The textiles in question are for a tailor to make the uniform, jacket, etc.

As to a cap or not with a removable cover, the follow on directive of August 1939 (which I appended and is untranslated) suggests that the cap maker could make the cap either and or, without directive.

These are very dense sources, the context of which is most invisible to us. The people who wrote such text and who read it understood it all, but they are now silent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikHere are the roles and missions of the Kleiderkasse, which I will let someone else translate.Muetzenfabrik

You will notice if you read the catalog in its entirety that no ready to wear tunics and breeches were on offer in late 1940. I have never read the army and air force catalogs, but I imagine they were similar.
    However, elsewhere in the VA SS system, in the supply chain, one could purchase ready made pieces of uniform, at least in the years from 1934 until 1939.
    Needless to say, many persons wanted a smartly tailored uniform as part of their professional development, as an elegant and refined appearance was essential to success.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-02-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Thank you for the second UM excerpt. Much appreciated.
    d'alquen

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Thank you for the second UM excerpt. Much appreciated.
    d'alquen
    Happy to help.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    one could purchase ready made pieces of uniform, at least in the years from 1934 until 1939.
    What does that mean? you could buy a pocket or lapel?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    What does that mean? you could buy a pocket or lapel?
    I mean: cap, coat, and or breeches or the like. See the price lists we have appended. The phrase in German: Kleidungstueck, is piece of clothing, as in individual pieces of a suit or such.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-02-2012 at 02:44 AM.

?

I see, thank you dear friend.

MuetzenfabrikHere an RZM retail outlet, which apparently also sold military items. This firm, Diesing, was in Magdeburg on the Elbe, and the article is from the year 1939. The UM did constant articles on the issues of retail under RZM license.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-02-2012 at 06:13 PM.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikIn the pictures above you see persons who could answer most of these questions that get posed here. They are the authorities, and they cannot tell us any longer, save in some miracle.

Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast