Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikExamples of contemporary newspapers devoted to the textile branch, filled with anti Jewish tirades and cartoons.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

?

Whilst at the same time, Jewish owned textile firms and clothing manufacturing businesses were being stolen in their hundreds, perhaps thousands.

I really struggle with this hypocrisy more than anything else. One week it's a disgusting Jewish run firm but by the next week, after the owners are forced out, it then becomes an acceptable German Aryan firm producing garments for the Reich and Wehrmacht?!

Alas, it's not a TR invention, a hostile takeover is as old as history itself and probably happens today more than ever. It doesn't raise alarm bells as much though because today's politicians and businessmen don't care if your Jewish or not or whether you're black, yellow or bright green, they just want your business and your profits and if they could take it by force, rather than by paying lawyers, they would.

The truth of our interest, dear friend. I have a shelf and more of books on said subject.Muetzenfabrik A pretty horrifying story.

?

It's an uncomfortable truth but we have to embrace and try to understand it if we are to better understand the German textile industry.

?

There within lays another problem, most of the German textile industry wasn't German.
    Last edited by BenVK; 02-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    It's an uncomfortable truth but we have to embrace and try to understand it if we are to better understand the German textile industry.
    Well said.

A nice overview of current and past civilian German/Austrian hatters:

German & Austrian Hutmachers
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Another site devoted to the German/Austrian Hutmachers:

Invision Power Board -> German Hat Companies

Note the variety of insignia and medal maker catalogs here. I still remain hopeful that someday I will find the Katalog of a major hat maker--Welhausen cannot be the only one who put one out:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Note the variety of insignia and medal maker catalogs here. I still remain hopeful that someday I will find the Katalog of a major hat maker--Welhausen cannot be the only one who put one out:
    Are those for sale? If so, I am interested. As to the cap catalogs, you got lucky with the Wellhausen one, and it is not simply for caps, of course. As I have often written here, there are museums of the arts and trades in Germany in their number, devoted to the textiles, as well. They likely have what we all seek.

Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast