Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?

Article about: Hello, I bought this cap from a German militaria shop in Poland. It is a Senior Nco to Officer candidate cap. The cap is a size 56 / 57 Cm. The cap has a few moth bites to the top piping, bu

Default My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?

Hello,

I bought this cap from a German militaria shop in Poland.

It is a Senior Nco to Officer candidate cap.

The cap is a size 56 / 57 Cm.

The cap has a few moth bites to the top piping, but mostly the top middle band piping and a few moth holes to the officer quality (which is unusual in an NCOs cap, usually it is rough field wool) gabardine material, but as in the first picture this is mostly hidden under the distinctive saddle shape.

The grey sweatband shows wear, but this could be restored.

There is the celluloid tailors label and owners name (Heinz Hickmann). The front of the cap has an luftwaffe eagle and luftwaffe cockade.

Could you tell me the value and date of production as soon as possible, please ?

justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?   My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?  

My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?   My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?  

My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?   My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?  

My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?

Obviously not in the greatest shape, with the many moth nips on the piping, and the distressed sweatband. I would say $500 or so, given the condition, maybe less.

BobS

Default Re: My M.35 Luftwaffe Flak Senior NCO/Officer Candidate Visor Cap, value and date of production, please ?

Bobs you are generous...

Hi

We don't really do a valuation service here but we will always happily discuss the cap. Year of make is sometimes found on these caps either under the sweatband or on the interior under the sweat shield.

To get a value look at the numerous dealer sites as a flak cap they are reasonably common.

Good luck

cheers

Tony

This cap is rare as it is from G.A. Hoffman in Berlin and not see so often. The majority are contract caps.