Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My New Display

Article about: I have finally found the perfect display cabinets ...and for the first time am able to display all my caps.

Thank you maximus71... I'm on the look out for a black SS flag to go behind the tunic.
    That would look great, but here is some food for thought, a mostly black flag in the backround would not make the tunic stand out as much, (depending on the size) it would kind of blend into the black of the flag and get lost a bit, I feel IMO that a hanging large red swaz banner behind it would really make the tunic pop out! and they are much cheaper and easier to find lol but of course that is just my thoughts, anything you do to that will look great no matter what!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Display
    P
    Many

Superb !

The right cases make all the difference to a display but to be honest you could put that lot in an old crate and they would still look awesome !!!

cheers

Tony

Very nice collection of Polizei Visors, Also love the Allgemeine Tunic

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Thank you for the information on the cases. I like how little the case detracts very little from the visors. Cases are expensive but can really make a collection stand out. Those police visors are terrific. I'd like to own a few someday. May I ask how the display stands work with the visor?
    I get the stands from Skip Greenwade ... check out his site ... Welcome To Company Name

?

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone .

?

I hear what you are saying about the flag maximus71... but I have my heart set on a black flag ...I will make it work somehow.

Cheers Murray

Nice cases, but ditch the lights and replace them with low or no UV LEDS. Those halogens are hot and full spectrum UV rad that will rapidly fade your cloth material. You also might consider a curtain over the case if the room is exposed to a lot of ambient daylight too. have a read Textiles and the Environment - CCI Notes 13/1

Wow! Mate that looks amazing, you have done a terrific job! The display cases look fantastic and highlight your collection magnificently. Well done, it is a really well displayed collection.

?

Wow Mate nicely Done...Looks Great.

Greg

Well done. Also you have space for more black SS thingies, which you can buy from me when I pitch this stuff out at some point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast