Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My new Heer Schirmmütze

Article about: Nice NCO EM visor with history I have one infantry like it also missing chin strap sometimes they can be pricey i am getting where I don't want to give 70 bucks for a chinstrap so may settle

Default Re: My new Heer Schirmmütze

Nice NCO EM visor with history I have one infantry like it also missing chin strap sometimes they can be pricey i am getting where I don't want to give 70 bucks for a chinstrap so may settle for a remake. Nice cap by the way. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Heer Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

thanks timothy ,im not gonna worry about the strap i like it the way it is. as found. 70 bucks is a bit pricey. good luck.deadeye

Quote by deadeye View Post
    thanks timothy ,im not gonna worry about the strap i like it the way it is. as found. 70 bucks is a bit pricey. good luck.deadeye
    May seem a bit pricey but, it makes your visor worth more.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

if i come across one that priced rt maybe. let me know when you get one. send photo. so i will know what they look like. deadeye

"took this hat from the german officer." Although possible, unlikely. However it came to be though, it's still a extremely nice enlisted Infantryman's schirmmütze. Wouldn't mind having it in my collection, I'd add the chin strap thought, but that's just me. I completely understand why you aren't.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-16-2013 at 04:15 AM.

RZM
    ?

Nice visor with a great story behind it!

youth collector i was putting it nice as to was (taken from the german officer). kathy his dauhter. send a note with the photos of her dad explaining ,that her dad sent this officer to the pearly gates if you now what i mean. and he kept it as a momento. only sayen what she told me. now i dont know if its true or not. thats just what she said she offer me her dad uniform as well . just not in to US uniforms. it was kool thought . now if it was airbourne i might have snatched it up. also got from her another set of Schirmmutze hat insignia from another offer he also sent to the pearly gates. she said her dad and the other guy in the photo was the only 2 that survived from there platton. one can only wonder. thanks for your responce. deadeye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2