Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My newest book !!

Article about: This is my newest example and personally signed by non other than Whilhelm P.B.R. Saris.. Also a great thanks to Mr. Saris for also including another RaD Edelweiss in the deal.. This copy wi

?

Default My newest book !!

This is my newest example and personally signed by non other than Whilhelm P.B.R. Saris.. Also a great thanks to Mr. Saris for also including another RaD Edelweiss in the deal.. This copy will be the "Don't touch"... The other will be the reference book G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My newest book !!   My newest book !!  

My newest book !!   My newest book !!  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My newest book !!
    P
    Many

?

I will post better pictures soon of Edelweiss badges,,

Gwar: I see the book arrived. My pleasure. Books that interest me I also do have twice:
    a shelve sample and one "to work" with. And of course my number 1 or number 2 books.

I wonder if WRF-members around do have a numbered copy for the first 250 copies sold?

?

G...that is excellent!

Gwar, just to inform you: photos with the wearing of traditions cap badges for the RAD go wild
    these days.
    Just sold on eBay for 151,88 euro a photos where the Niederrhein badge is being worn.
    The price for the photo is about nearly double the price in dollars for an original sample!

Congratulations!

?

Default RaD traditions

Thanks Mr. Saris... I actually have been combing all of my Rad photographs and have found several with traditions badges in my research of the traditions.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My newest book !!