MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My old eReL Alter Art Feldmuetze on Shea website

Article about: Quite funny to see my old cap being sold for a huge mark up! HG-8c* Old Model Army Crusher Cap by Erel for Infantry

?

Default Re: My old eReL Alter Art Feldmuetze on Shea website

??

I didn't sell it to Shea, I sold it to a collector who I forget the name of now. It probably passed through a few other hands after that. A few details about this hat have not been passed on though!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My old eReL Alter Art Feldmuetze on Shea website
    P
    Many

Because you are a Celebrity now... yes, how many hands on your old cap since your deal... same for all collectors, I found old caps of mine in PVL and M.S, K.B...

?

I'm not seeing this cap on Shea's site; is it sold, perhaps? Last update is shown as March 15th.
    In general, the ever increasing price gouging by dealers on TR era caps leads me more & more to concentrate solely on Imperial caps, which, for now at least are somewhat priced for the real world.

BobS

Quote by BenVK View Post
    ??

I didn't sell it to Shea, I sold it to a collector who I forget the name of now. It probably passed through a few other hands after that. A few details about this hat have not been passed on though!
    This phenomenon is typical and compelling about the biotope.

Its not on Shea's site, what was it selling for?

one thousand seven hundred and fifty US dollars, and once, it cost all of 5.75 Reichsmarks when new......!

My old eReL Alter Art Feldmuetze on Shea websiteMy old eReL Alter Art Feldmuetze on Shea websiteI bought one which was nicer in this auction of the year Nineteen Hundred and Seventy Two and paid DM 130 for it.....at the time.

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    ??

I didn't sell it to Shea, I sold it to a collector (...) A few details about this hat have not been passed on though!
    Well, the main thing is that you did reveal everything there was to know about this crusher to your best knowledge. One would think that an author of a book on TR cloth headgear would be able to tell from the item though. This sentence, I love the best about it: "The brown leather sweatband is complete and remains tightly affixed to the cap."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2