Article about: Great pickup Patrick!

Well Done Patrick.

Martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SOS pickup!
    P
    Many

?

I don't know who the seller was, but I passed the cap several times thinking it was ridiculously priced like the other caps but it wasn't. I managed to get the price down even lower.

I love this cap. Seba you won't be getting this one! I know your girly friends are wearing my old one as I speak.

?

Thanks guys! So many nice comments! It's cheered me up from this gloomy airport going back to Ireland this cap I am not leaving out of my site. I sat next to these girls who loved the cap (and me of course). This cap is really proving well worth the money.

As a newer collector who is worried about fakes and replicas, I am really disappointed to hear that someone had an entire table of fakes except for one authentic visor at such a large, "reputable" well attended show.

I have never been to one of these shows, but when you see someone selling fakes do you report them? Or challenge them in some way? Perhaps the show organizers would ask them to remove items shown to be inauthentic.

?

Well, this was the only good visor. And his helmets were duds/messed with. Sure there might have been real ones but I wouldn't trust anything else on the table.

He had the usual fake visors like SS panzers and stuff. I was surprised how many coloured pipes SS were for sale. You would think they would realise just how rare these things are and when the interiors look like they are made out of plastic that alarm bells should ring.

?

Jeez Im a bit late to this! Wow, great cap and a fantastic price too! I love it! I love the look of Whermacht Visors from ww2. In the future I hope to own one!

?

Wreath stitched through lining. The breast eagle is not. I have to be careful with the tears in the sweatband. I can't photograph the initials under it yet.

My SOS pickup!

And riding 7 hours next to a couple of admiring Girls doesn't hurt much either....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Sadly William, it was only an hour and a half. I flew from Louisville to Orlando. And now from Orlando to Washington. A four hour layover and then an eight hour flight to Ireland. I won't begin on the five hour drive back to Kerry then. At least I have this cap for company.

But the girls did like the cap, now I know Sebas secret.

superb find patrick youve done well ,and by the sounds of it picked up a few admirers on the way ,lucky guy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast