Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!

Article about: Greetings everyone, I have put this one up for sale, so I thought I would share it here before it leaves my collection. I got it in a trade a while back, and it became one of my favorite pie

RZM
    ?

Default My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!

Greetings everyone,

I have put this one up for sale, so I thought I would share it here before it leaves my collection. I got it in a trade a while back, and it became one of my favorite pieces! This one is unissued and, save for a few moth nips, is perfect. My question is, how common are these to find in unissued condition? I can't imagine they were used to death like a lot of other Third Reich headgear. Also, what is a good price to put on it? I am really considering keeping it, but I would still like to get some more info on it either way. Police items are not my specialty, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!   My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!  

My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!   My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!

Here is mine and you can PM me for what I paid for it. It was not cheap...............
    https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...ynr7MGU_FWcq4g...

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!My Unissued Municipal Police Tschako!Interesting to see the difference in the Adler for same maker.

Eric

Nice piece. Where did you put it up for sale?

RZM
    ?

That is interesting. Have you had the eagle off to see the manufacturer's mark? Mine is "GL 37" marked in the center of the Swastika. I'm sure there were several manufacturers of these who had different die varieties. Yours is a very nice Tschako!

RZM
    ?

Todd, I have it for sale on here in the classifieds section, and some of my local collector friends know about it. I love it, but I have another project that I am working on, so something else has to go to help fund it. I'm almost having second thoughts about getting rid of it though! lol.

Ok I'll check it out. I've always wanted one but haven't found one in my price range. It's never fun to sell pieces of the collection to buy another piece, but once you get the new piece in hand it will ease the pain of the pieces you had to part with.

RZM
    ?

Very true Todd! The piece that might replace this one is a vet bringback K98 with the all matching numbers. I know that vet bringback K98s are hard to find, but matching numbers are almost impossible to find!

No badge has been molested on this cap.
    But I do have one that has....Tschako Adler find...........
    Un marked.
    Eric

RZM
    ?

Eric, I was able to loosen the nuts on the back of the Adler and pull it forward enough to see the maker's mark without removing it. It is so sharply stamped that I am surprised that you cant see it from the front! lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast