Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mystery Cap?

Article about: Found this in grandfathers footlocker in attic, just your stereotypical scenario lol, thoughts? opinions? Orange piping is fairly certain, but not sure if the front fabric is brown or black?

Well, at least the item was vetted here before going up for sale, and it will end up in the hands of a collector.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mystery Cap?
    P
    Many

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Well, at least the item was vetted here before going up for sale, and it will end up in the hands of a collector.
    Im not sure of too many collectors that would pay that price for one

I would Love to post it on here for collects to view and see about purchasing it, but being as How i already Have a Ebay account it seems more practical. And the need to ridicule a young collect about why he sells what he sells and wants more information to make a accurate description and assessment about a item seems to be "taking advantage of someones knowledge" Please feel free to not comment on my post then... Save your keyboard warrior battles for someone who has more time to sit on a forum and ridicule someone.

I began my collecting a few years back and its reasons like these why so many people I know have been turned away from high righteous collectors looking up unveil the truth about someone. I know this response will get torn apart, but that reiterates my point, so feel free enjoy

Ok...

The same forum members that told you what you have, are the same forum members that dont like people being taken advantage of...your quote about the hat being unusual having the black band is not true, no one said that..they are most commonly seen in the NCO black band, so for my mind you are bending this to add value..secondly a quick search of the internet would show you the true value of this cap, your estimate is far beyond even retail...are you hoping that someone with very little knowledge parts with the money only to find out later when they visit here that they have paid too much? I dont know you, but you dont seem to take criticism well..these are facts not to wind you up, but our community here is generally based on Honesty and fairness

Quote by wizardman View Post
    The same forum members that told you what you have, are the same forum members that dont like people being taken advantage of...your quote about the hat being unusual having the black band is not true, no one said that..they are most commonly seen in the NCO black band, so for my mind you are bending this to add value..secondly a quick search of the internet would show you the true value of this cap, your estimate is far beyond even retail...are you hoping that someone with very little knowledge parts with the money only to find out later when they visit here that they have paid too much? I dont know you, but you dont seem to take criticism well..these are facts not to wind you up, but our community here is generally based on Honesty and fairness
    "Quod erat demonstrandum"

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by henryedda View Post
    Save your keyboard warrior battles for someone who has more time to sit on a forum and ridicule someone.
    Oh Oh............ Key board warrior battles? Im impressed by those who " DO " sit on " a forum and unselfishly give out decades of blood earned advice to new collectors... FOR FREE !! ...those are the type of "Key board warriors " I admire and Honor in this hobby.

Mystery Cap?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is the same person with the ss photo album and has been banned. He is selling this on craigslist for 550 . Gary

& with that, Mr. henryedda has left the building--permanently.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast