Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need Help on a starter Visor

Article about: Hi all, I would like to purchase a german visor to add to my ww2 collection, but I know nothing about visors, so I will ask you guys, what would be a good first purchase/ starter visor cap t

Default Need Help on a starter Visor

Hi all, I would like to purchase a german visor to add to my ww2 collection, but I know nothing about visors, so I will ask you guys, what would be a good first purchase/ starter visor cap to add to my collection, something heer or luftwaffe with some maker marks, my budget is around 500-700 dollars, and what site has the most authentic items? of course I would probaby post the picture here first before buying, can anyone give some suggestions? Thank you for any help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help on a starter Visor
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need Help on a starter Visor

I found this Luftwaffe Flak EM visor for 650, what do you think? fair price for an item like this? I think it looks really cool, assuming its genuine.
    Need Help on a starter VisorNeed Help on a starter VisorNeed Help on a starter VisorNeed Help on a starter Visor

Flack visor is nice I have several, they are a nice starter item. Looks in good condition, no moth nips form the photos, nice service marks inside, A little blemish on the visor brim. I would be $600-650 for this one, Good started. I would suggest maybe a heer infantry or artillery if you feel like something different.
    Morris

That one looks good, but if I were to have just one, then I'd get a nice early Heer infantry officer's cap.

Me too that's how I went, I've just the one infantry officer's

One thing you could do is lash out and buy a copy of this book (not cheap though) It will help you out

It's a nice cap and for $650, I've seen a Hell of a lot worse! It will look fine on your display shelf! Good luck on the beginning of a visor hat journey!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for the advice, most heer officers caps seem above 700, the nice ones anyway, maybe someday down the road I will add one, I enjoy luftwaffe items more for some odd reason, and something named/maker marked is important, I found another luft flak visor with the stamping of the company and unit Id inside(see photos) its an early version I believe for just under 700. many choices to make! if anybody knows of a good website or place to buy one let me know. thank you.

Need Help on a starter VisorNeed Help on a starter VisorNeed Help on a starter Visor

Unit markings, names, and dates really do it for me, personally. However if you are on a tight budget I'd suggest something like this $495 doeskin Heer infantry officer's cap I found for sale earlier:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help on a starter Visor  

Unit markings, names, and dates really do it for me, personally. However if you are on a tight budget I'd suggest something like this $495 doeskin Heer infantry officer's cap I found for sale earlier:
    Did you purchase this? if not can you send me a link to it? thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast