Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing

Article about: Hello, I am currently logged into my dad's account. Unfortunately he passed away a couple of months ago. I know he was on this forum quite a bit and had a deep passion for WWII memorabilia.

?

Default Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing

Hello,

I am currently logged into my dad's account. Unfortunately he passed away a couple of months ago. I know he was on this forum quite a bit and had a deep passion for WWII memorabilia. He left us with many hats, badges, and a helmet. I am not familiar with these things and we are looking to sell some of the items. If anyone can give me insight to these items or would like to purchase them please contact me at schmiegdogg@gmail.com. I have attached pictures of some of the items. Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing   Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing  

Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing   Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing  

Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing   Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need information/help on my Dad's WWII German memoribilia after his passing
    P
    Many

Hello, sorry to hear of your dads passing, my sympathies to you and your family. Your dad has left you some nice pieces and to get the best results for your question, you will need to post them individually in the correct forum sections (cloth headgear/awards etc). It will be worth your time as you have some valuable items if they are good originals such as the M43 SS ski cap. Leon.

good advice from Leon.

Very sorry for your loss!....

Sorry to hear of your Dad's passing RIP.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thank you all for the advice. I will post the items individually and see what information I can get. Thank you all again. Dustin