Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New find: Heer Panzer Schirmmütze

Article about: Check our sales section to see if any are available. They usually go for \\$50.00 more or less. Very nice cap sir.

?

Default re: New find: Heer Panzer Schirmmütze

Check our sales section to see if any are available.
    They usually go for $50.00 more or less.
    Very nice cap sir.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New find:  Heer Panzer Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Well, I went to the gun show in NY on this weekend, and found a eagle with thick pins. My hat has pin holes in it, and the vendor would not sell me the eagle, because he thought it was not correct! (preventing me from putting on the wrong eagle) Still looking for a metal eagle with pins, if anyone has one.

Can anyone tell me if this is the version with Silver, or Aluminum cockade from above pictures?

Would that mean I have to find a Silver coated eagle?

What does the black band around the hat indicate? What is the difference between, and rope style and leather band style belt around the visor?

Quote by Dutchie View Post
    Well, I went to the gun show in NY on this weekend, and found a eagle with thick pins. My hat has pin holes in it, and the vendor would not sell me the eagle, because he thought it was not correct! (preventing me from putting on the wrong eagle) Still looking for a metal eagle with pins, if anyone has one.

Can anyone tell me if this is the version with Silver, or Aluminum cockade from above pictures?

Would that mean I have to find a Silver coated eagle?

What does the black band around the hat indicate? What is the difference between, and rope style and leather band style belt around the visor?

Congratulations! I wish I had friends like that.
    Be patient, these come up for sale quite often. The eagle you have posted would work.
    The band around the visor is dark green, not black. The cord chin strap indicates an officer, the leather chinstrap would indicate an EM or an NCO. As Ben has said, you need to find one that matches the condition and color of the wreath.
    Here is a photo of mine to show what I am referring to.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New find:  Heer Panzer Schirmmütze  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The wreath on your visor appears to be made of aluminum. Matching aluminum Heer visor cap eagles are pretty common, you should have no problem finding it.

?

Very nice cap friend.

Gorgeous cap, piping looks orange on my monitor though!

Nice cap !

It looks like Artilerie but not panzer from the Waffenfarbe.

Well, thanks to Walt from Schenevus NY,I was able to finially find the correct 3 pin eagle for my Panzer Schirmütze. I met him at a gun show in New York, and he took the time to explain to me the correct eagle and style that I needed without even seeing the hat! Goes to show that there are some awesome collectors out there who love what they do.

I am thinking about selling it, but have not figured out a price yet, so it can go to someone who will appreciate it for what it was.

I will take it! :-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast