MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Article about: Hello! Here is my latest purchase, which is also my first item from Bill Shea. It is a rare to find and beautiful Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie. Based on

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Fantastiche, wunderbar! That has to be the highest quality Kuestenartillerie visor I have seen--congrats on the acquisition of such a refined piece.

PS--Just remember, visors are like potato chips--you can't have just one!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie
    P
    Many

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Fantastiche, wunderbar! That has to be the highest quality Kuestenartillerie visor I have seen--congrats on the acquisition of such a refined piece.

PS--Just remember, visors are like potato chips--you can't have just one!
    Hi Chris! Thank you for kind words. I highly fear that one will not be enough - and then the problem arises as these are not common
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

A Rare and very seldom seen Coastal Artillery officer's hat and in dead-on superb condition. Certainly a centerpiece for any KM collection! That third cabinet may well be nearer being needed than you think!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieI have already arranged for Christina to buy my potato chips. I designate her as my heir.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieNew purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieI have already arranged for Christina to buy my potato chips. I designate her as my heir.
    Can I get you to write that one down on a piece of paper?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    yes, I shall.

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    I would like for my collection to return to Europe, since in twenty years no one where I live will have any idea of what any of this even remotely means.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I would like for my collection to return to Europe, since in twenty years no one where I live will have any idea of what any of this even remotely means.
    I am sure you will find someone to appreciate it, if you should ever sell.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-13-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Nice cap Chris, another great addition to your fast growing collection! You really are amassing quite a large group of quality items in a relatively short period of time, I just wonder what it will look like this time next year!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Nice cap Chris, another great addition to your fast growing collection! You really are amassing quite a large group of quality items in a relatively short period of time, I just wonder what it will look like this time next year!
    Thank you, my friend. Very kind of you
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast