Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?

Article about: by sam1chlt I picked up this beauty for \\$6200 and could not be happier!! It was my 2012 Christmas gift! My one and only for now! The visor sits proudly in my display case and I enjoy it ever

Default Re: New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    I think I recall one of his grey visors sitting with a pricetag of 17.000 or 18.000 dollars a year ago? I suppose that fine SS material does not come cheap. I can not afford it, but I do still admire it.
    He had a Lubstein grey enlisted SS cap for an ungodly price, but it is not there anymore.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?
    P
    Many

I remember that one, it was a beauty.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?
    I remember that one, it was a beauty.
    It was similar to this, but I do not have the image anymore.

the prices are crazy... I collect WH or LW now SS is Mad...

New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?what said cap was worth when new. Nor is it a "contract cap" as this thing was sold in braune Laeden just as much procured within SS channels. You can see here the titles used for this kind of cap.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-06-2013 at 05:49 AM.

I picked up this beauty for $6200 and could not be happier!! It was my 2012 Christmas gift! My one and only for now! The visor sits proudly in my display case and I enjoy it everyday!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?   New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?  

New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?   New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?  

New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?   New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?  

Attachment 461933New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor?New Record Asking Price for a Contract A-SS Visor? former SS men put on trial for charging too much for their caps--a pictorial essay with before and after images.

The prices and the amount of fakes will keep me from collecting SS items for years to come....sadly.

Well, with this forum and photos galore of real caps, one shouldn´t have to worry about getting burned, if he reads up on facts and bits first
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    The prices and the amount of fakes will keep me from collecting SS items for years to come....sadly.
    You can surely find a nice cap like this for far less than the asking price. Of that I am certain, and I do not mean any harm to my dealer friend.

The fakes of this cap can be deciphered on this website.

- - Updated - -

Well, with this forum and photos galore of real caps, one shouldn´t have to worry about getting burned, if he reads up on facts and bits first
    Thank you, Christina, you are the kind of intelligent collector who will inherit the world.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast