Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New TR Headgear Book: Exotische

Article about: I just receieved my copy of the new book on Exotic Headgear of the Third Reich, Exotische. It is a large-format hardback book, approximately 9"x12" in size. There are over 325 page

Default New TR Headgear Book: Exotische

I just receieved my copy of the new book on Exotic Headgear of the Third Reich, Exotische. It is a large-format hardback book, approximately 9"x12" in size.
    There are over 325 pages of headgear in the book, all in full color.

There are many in the way of personality hats, to include Hitler's; Dietrich's; Goring's; Wolff's, Ribbentrops, etc.

Not only are there visors, but there are M-43's, Schiffchen's; Kepis, Shako's and the like. There are at least 40 pages devoted to SS headgear alone. Heer, LW and KM are well-represented, but as can be expected, are primarily General's/Admiral's or rare pipings.

There is an extensive survey of rare diplo/govt/state/political headgear, even some I had never seen before.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New TR Headgear Book:  Exotische  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New TR Headgear Book:  Exotische
    P
    Many

Default Re: New TR Headgear Book: Exotische

This is a sample page showing one of Wolff's early black visors. There are at least 3 views of each hat, with close-ups of the insignia. I recommend this book to any collector of TR headgear, from beginner to "expert!"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New TR Headgear Book:  Exotische  

Looks like a "Must Have" book. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks, Ade. The book is geared to all, from beginner to expert, and it includes many hats never before seen by the public. No serious collector of TR Uniforms/Headgear should be w/o it.

Addtionally, all profits from the sale of the book go to the Wounded Warrior Foundation, so not only are you contributing to the hobby by buying the book, you are also contributing to a very worthy charity!

Looks great Kurt, especially if it benefits a beginner or someone who would like to learn more ( like me!)

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Looks like a great reference.....only thing is, where do I order it?!

I went to Exotische but can't seem to find out how to place an order. I tried clicking all over the front page, but nothing...

Any help would be appreciated!!

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Addtionally, all profits from the sale of the book go to the Wounded Warrior Foundation, so not only are you contributing to the hobby by buying the book, you are also contributing to a very worthy charity!
    That is excellent.

Cheers, Ade.

Going to have to scrap together some funds to buy this one I think. From what I've gathered, one of the best TR references books ever. It's not cheap, but it's a fair price for a 325 page hardcover that goes to a good cause.

?

Odd...my pc at work didn't show the link at the top left corner of the website but my home PC did. Copy has been ordered and looking forward to receiving it!

where can one order this book?....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast