Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.

Article about: I started the new year with a bang. Went to visit a collector friend and these two beauties followed me home. Just a couple quick photos for now. The Flak is a Robert Lubstein (Erel) and the

TWS
    ?

Default New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.

I started the new year with a bang. Went to visit a collector friend and these two beauties followed me home. Just a couple quick photos for now.

The Flak is a Robert Lubstein (Erel) and the Medical is a Carl Halfar.
    New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.
    P
    Many

A Luftwaffe 'double Erel' officer visor cap in lovely condition.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.   New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.  

New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.   New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.  

A Luftwaffe summer officer white top by Clemens Wagner.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.   New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.  

Medical OR/NCO's visor by Carl Halfar.....

Flight OR/NCO's visor by Robert Lubstein.....

TWS
    ?

Very nice caps Bob!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

All in the family. Group shot with the formerly sole placeholders of their type in my collection which have been posted previously. New arrivals on the bottom.
    New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.New year. "New" Luftwaffe Visor Caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Hi Todd
    Happy new year!
    Very nice looking luft visors
    Great way to start a new collecting year...
    Congrats on two lovely additions to your collection.