Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nice Site With Complete Uniforms on Mannequins

Article about: French site with complete uniforms on mannequins. Pix are not detailed enough to opinions on originality, but there are a lot of rarely-seen female uniforms: ASPHM - Uniformes Allemands

Default Nice Site With Complete Uniforms on Mannequins

French site with complete uniforms on mannequins.

Pix are not detailed enough to opinions on originality, but there are a lot of rarely-seen female uniforms:

ASPHM - Uniformes Allemands
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice Site With Complete Uniforms on Mannequins
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nice Site With Complete Uniforms on Mannequins

I like the

BDM - Bund Deutscher Mädel en tenue de sport, or was i thinking of something else..

Great link, thanks!

Wow that is one hell of a collection, assuming everything is real, thanks for the link.

?

What a great site!
    They stole my idea and they're fulfilling my dream....
    Good for them!
    GD

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Wow that is one hell of a collection, assuming everything is real, thanks for the link.
    No... a lot of junk...
    Sorry to say but, a "collector" with a lot of money but not enough knowledge...

Nice Site With Complete Uniforms on MannequinsNice Site With Complete Uniforms on MannequinsI am much taken with the cute, white socks on some of the vimmin Puppen. My wife, who is a Slovak, has a similar approach to socks, and I find it more than charming.

I won't comment on the authenticity of the items, but it is more interesting to look at than the normal fare here, which causes a slow asphyxiation of the brain....to say nothing of the soul.

The French are leaders in the Uniformkunde game, and Alsace is close to my heart, since a chunk of my family came from there.

Nice Site With Complete Uniforms on MannequinsNice Site With Complete Uniforms on MannequinsThe Puppe puts me in mind of the female German officers I do know, and fancy all the same.....so much more interesting than the plessier in caps and crimped prongs and false Erel grommets.....
    How can anyone really take grommets and prongs all that seriously?

Die Blondine in Muerwik with the nice grin will be an officer presently.....she is one of many from Brandenburg and Saxony in today's Bw.

For what it's worth the BDM uniforms are a mix of reproduction and original.

Its nicely displayed but there are multiple errors. The Japanese soldier is wearing a civil defence helmet- the British WAAF girl has brown shoes rather than the issue black- the British ATS officer is wearing an enlisted woman's cap badge, plus incorrect shoulder titles. I know the Russian stuff less well, but Im pretty sure I can see lots of problems here (post war belt buckles, post war stars on the front of helmets) which give me no confidence is the rest of the uniforms at all.