Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Not mint but ...

Article about: Chris I agree, someone got a nice one for the \\$\\$.

Default Re: Not mint but ...

Thanks Tony! Very nice!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Not mint but ...
    P
    Many

?

My minty cap.

Not mint but ...Not mint but ...Not mint but ...Not mint but ...

Cheers, Patrick

Congrats Klaus for the sale, but I must say the winning price is just crazy. $4000 for a Luftwaffe officer visor?

Quote by Koguryo9 View Post
    Congrats Klaus for the sale, but I must say the winning price is just crazy. $4000 for a Luftwaffe officer visor?
    I agree . . . but let's be real . . . this is the world we live in today - survival of the fittest, at it's best.

Klaus is obviously smiling . . . and honestly . . . what we are witnessing here [or, at least what I have been told to believe] is a GENUINE dose of pure Capitalism in display . . . we should all now be smiling - right?

So . . . the remaining question is . . . when this fellow opts to sell out - how many people will step up to raise-the-bar . . . and offer much more than the sale price listed at this auction?

I say, this is nothing more than what we have all come down to - banking on the future . . . I am sure the day will come, when $4K seems ludicrous to most of us "contemporary" collectors . . . the question is - when will that day of reward finally come around?

Absolutely maginificent cap too, by the way . . . if I had $4K that didn't mean that much to me . . . I would not have thought twice!

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    I agree . . . but let's be real . . . this is the world we live in today - survival of the fittest, at it's best.

Klaus is obviously smiling . . . and honestly . . . what we are witnessing here [or, at least what I have been told to believe] is a GENUINE dose of pure Capitalism in display . . . we should all now be smiling - right?

So . . . the remaining question is . . . when this fellow opts to sell out - how many people will step up to raise-the-bar . . . and offer much more than the sale price listed at this auction?

I say, this is nothing more than what we have all come down to - banking on the future . . . I am sure the day will come, when $4K seems ludicrous to most of us "contemporary" collectors . . . the question is - when will that day of reward finally come around?

Absolutely maginificent cap too, by the way . . . if I had $4K that didn't mean that much to me . . . I would not have thought twice!
    $4000? With the mothing? Psychotic--had to have been a bidding war. A pre-war minty Erel went for less than $1000 in Gottliebs last auction....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Yes Klaus it's a beauty.

Here's mine that a bought from Tony Jessen a few years ago. I guess the price would be a real bargain now a days.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Not mint but ...   Not mint but ...  

Not mint but ...   Not mint but ...  

Here's my late war Erel Privat General's. I don't believe it was used, if so not much.Attachment 427244Attachment 427245Attachment 427246Attachment 427247Attachment 427248Attachment 427249Attachment 427250Attachment 427252
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Not mint but ...   Not mint but ...  

Not mint but ...  

HI

very nice caps karl.

cheers

tony

$4000 for that visor?! Guess I'll be sticking to helmets...well worn helmets.

Here is what I call getting back down to earth. This lovely mint wartime Erel with the rare doeskin wool body just went for $1200 on the Red forum:

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast