Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

NSDAP Mint Direct Embroidered Form Four

Article about: Thought I would add these Minty beauties for review--Enjoy

Possibly an exception was made for the Ortsgruppenleiter. As Wim says, a lot could be explained if period regulations were located. The rest is just conjecture.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Mint Direct Embroidered Form Four
    P
    Many

?

You have some beauties!

?

Those are beautiful. So does the colored piping denote the area they were from or of the position/department in the party?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

AZPhil-- The color of the NSDAP piping denotes the branch of service-- Otrsgruppen-blue, Kreisleitung-Black then White , Gauleitung-red and Reichleitung- golden-yellow.

MAP
    ?

Wiki,

Stunning.

I also love the wood display stands. Did you make them?

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

MAP-I actually bought them from a dealer that acquired a bunch of them from a collector/woodworker--They work very well-and they protect the visors and keep the correct shape.

MAP
    ?

Quote by wiki View Post
    MAP-I actually bought them from a dealer that acquired a bunch of them from a collector/woodworker--They work very well-and they protect the visors and keep the correct shape.
    Thanks! They really add a high quality touch to the display!! Love looking at your collection!

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by wiki View Post
    Bob- i think you are correct that the highest pay grade in the Ortsgruppen would not qualify for a direct embroidered visor-But, I have heard that they do exist. How they existed is another mystery. Maybe a higher ranking officer was acting as the Ortsgruppenleiter.
    Great visors wiki.
    An Ortsgruppeleiter could be a Abschnittsleiter or Oberabschnitsleiter, so there is reason to exist!
    With Gau 7 ranks and/or functions were and with Gau 13 ranks and/or functions, according the Unterrichtstafel der NSDAP,
    the plates to learn .

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Great visors wiki.
    An Ortsgruppeleiter could be a Abschnittsleiter or Oberabschnitsleiter, so there is reason to exist!
    With Gau 7 ranks and/or functions were and with Gau 13 ranks and/or functions, according the Unterrichtstafel der NSDAP,
    the plates to learn .

Bravo. Sehr schoen.

Great caps !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast