Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

original schutzpolizei cap?

Article about: Can someone tell me if this schutzpolizei cap is original? also is this from an officer or a NCO? Thanks!

?

Default original schutzpolizei cap?

Can someone tell me if this schutzpolizei cap is original? also is this from an officer or a NCO?

Thanks!

original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?original schutzpolizei cap?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original schutzpolizei cap?
    P
    Many

?

Hello Pavlos,
    can you decipher any of the words from underneath the sweat shield?
    From the exterior the cap looks o.k., it would be the officer's version due to the silver cap cords and the silver buttons.
    The interior is unusual, particularly the sweatband that is sewn together. Let's wait for the police experts' opinion.

Hi, from what I have learned, this one stands a chance. Someone will be along to say for sure.

Hat itself is fine. Looks like the sweatband was repaired.
    I would not pay a lot for it--these are common visors in this condition.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thanks for the responds! Does 400$ sound reasonable?

Hi,

Cap is good but I would speculate it as originally other ranks rather than an officers. The eagle is other ranks and not the two piece officers version by the look of things and I reckon the officers cord may be post war.....just a hunch but it needs to be checked. Also because the square part is not reaching all the way back to the silver buttons indicates to me that it has replaced the previous leather chinstrap (imo)...

with damage to the top piping, probably from being stored upside down, I would look for a better price or a better cap.

Hope that helps........

cheers

Tony