Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936

Article about: ...and on this site, you can look at all these caps at no cost, either.

MAP
    ?

Quote by rr1958 View Post
    Nice to know I'm not the only one hiding my "stuff" from the wife. Somehow, they just don't understand our needs! Man I need one of those.
    Ha! Did you read my tag line? I think those two quotes sum it up for many of us.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936
    P
    Many

Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936One of these is never enough, and you can go on to others. Yours is a nice issued cap as part of the man's kit. When I began in the late 1960s, these were plentiful and unused, having been left in the Kleidungskammer.
    Yours has the name of the "CN" leather maker, in fact, and it is nice to know the entity's name.

Happy collecting. Exposure to other mad hatters on this site can damage your finances and unhinge your mind. Beware.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936Panzer Schirmmutz - Bachmann 1936One of these is never enough, and you can go on to others. Your is a nice issued cap. When I began in the late 1960s, these were plentiful and unused, having been left in the Kleidungskammer.
    Your has the name of the "CN" leather maker, in fact, and it is nice to know the entity's name.
    Thanks Friedrich! Yes, this is the problem, but hopefully I can control the urge......but probably not.

Bit of a technical glitch on my side? When I saw your post, the only thing I saw was the pictures (btw, VERY NICE) and your first sentence. Only when I replied, did I see the remainder of your post!

Thanks for the info and mouth watering collection. Alway like seeing what you post.

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Happy collecting. When I sell my set of army caps, you can buy them all. I actually collect SS caps, but I did earlier collect army caps and like them, still.

MAP
    ?

Happy collecting. When I sell my set of army caps, you can buy them.
    Well then I will have to empty my kids college fund!!

I believe the collection would finance a nicely fitted Harvard tuition fund....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I believe the collection would finance a nicely fitted Harvard tuition fund....
    And that is where the wife wants both of them to go (and is making me save for). Kind of conflicts with adding "investments" in my collection sometimes.

I wish your children a fine education, especially at Harvard. I have many colleagues educated there, to be sure. I think highly of Princeton, too, by the way.

MAP
    ?

I wish your children a fine education, especially at Harvard. I have many colleagues educated there, to be sure. I think highly of Princeton, too, by the way.
    Chinese tiger Mom....Education is first. Still have many years to save............

Michael

Quote by MAP View Post
    Chinese tiger Mom....Education is first. Still have many years to save............

Michael
    Bravo. Don't be misled by others who tell you otherwise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast