Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????

Article about: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1001722[/Aplease help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????TTACH]

?

Default please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????

please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????[ATTACH=CONFIG]1001722[/Aplease help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????TTACH]please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement please help me with this german ww2 pith helmet its original or fake????????????please opinions?????????????
    P
    Many

?

Honestly, it looks pretty promising to me - seems to have the right look about it. I cant be sure though, I'm no expert on German pieces. Best of luck!

100% good one in my opinion

CBH
    ?

Looks good to me , had a hard life but it's real .

Looks like an original 1st pattern Heer in quite used condition. The maker mark is quite interesting.

Steve

Yes original but the condition isn't so good

An authentic 1st pattern, as said above, but in Very rough condition. These are not that hard to find, so unless it's Very cheap, I think that I'd look for a better one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."