Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police NCO Visor Cap

Article about: Picked this one up today. Any thoughts are appreciated. I know is is police but is it authentic WWII era? Also what does the green piping mean?

Default Police NCO Visor Cap

Picked this one up today.
    Any thoughts are appreciated.
    I know is is police but is it authentic WWII era?
    Also what does the green piping mean?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police NCO Visor Cap   Police NCO Visor Cap  

Police NCO Visor Cap   Police NCO Visor Cap  

Police NCO Visor Cap   Police NCO Visor Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police NCO Visor Cap
    P
    Many

?

Beautiful cap. Looks good to me, green is for Schutzpolizei State Protection Police. Orange would be for rural police. I have a similar one, here it is for visual comparison

Police NCO Visor CapPolice NCO Visor Cap

Police NCO Visor CapPolice NCO Visor Cap

?

Oddly enough both of ours are size 59 1/2, two large headed policemen Also your piping is a much brighter green. I'm sure others with more knowledge will give more opinions on your cap

Police NCO Visor CapPolice NCO Visor CapPolice NCO Visor Cap

I'm just curious. I'm not saying your cap is bad. I d just like to hear opinions on pekuro caps manufactured from this era. My beater has the vents on the side and I'm curious as to why yours does not. Perhaps Stoney, or Tony could chime in and enlighten us? Best regards.

Brian

Edit ok now I see the vents on your cap. I half to say I like it much more now! Best regards.

Brian

MAP
    ?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Police NCO Visor CapPolice NCO Visor CapPolice NCO Visor Cap

I'm just curious. I'm not saying your cap is bad. I d just like to hear opinions on pekuro caps manufactured from this era. My beater has the vents on the side and I'm curious as to why yours does not. Perhaps Stoney, or Tony could chime in and enlighten us? Best regards.

Brian
    His does. Look at the first photo.

Edit: LoL...I see you "edited" your post!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Brian, I'm curious if those are late war caps. They both look quite different from mine.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Brian, I'm curious if those are late war caps. They both look quite different from mine.
    Honestly I'm not sure Al. They all have the second pattern eagle, to be honest mine was missing when I purchased it, but I had another so I put it on. Yours seems fine to me nice doeskin wool, extremely well made, a nice cap, all of them from around the same timeframe imo. Best regards.

Brian

Thank you all for the kind comments and information.

?

Quote by anton67 View Post
    Thank you all for the kind comments and information.
    You're welcome. It looks like you picked up a lot of nice items. Keep posting them, this is a great forum to learn about your collection and entertaining as well.