MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Post Your Best of 2015!

Article about: It's that time of year again--post your best (or favorite) German soft headgear that you acquired in 2015! Mine was easy--a mint Officer visor for Leibhusaren Rgt #2:

Very nice. Well done.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Best of 2015!
    P
    Many

Impressive Bryan..love the Railway caps..good to see you posting again. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Impressive Bryan..love the Railway caps..good to see you posting again. Regards Larry
    I agree. We need all our sound and solid members for the well being of this site.

?

For me, it's this Luftwaffe officer's visor cap.

BobSPost Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!

MAP
    ?

My contribution...It was a good but expensive year for me.

KC winner (Hans Fiedler) Kavallerie officers visor with a "Braunschweig" skull made by Pekuro

Post Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A couple humble beginnings, may even have an NCO Luft cap in the works? 1939 Kurt Triebel Artillerie and 1936 Kornacker Infanterie Kontrakt NCO caps. Pretty pleased with both... needed (or wanted) them to complement a pair of tunics I was lucky enough to find this summer, woodwork finds that really kickstarted my collecting back up. That was in August. A lot of time spent on the forum since then, made some new friends, learned a lot.

This year may well be the pinnacle of my collecting career? I can only hope, for the sake of my meager finances

Anyway, it's been fun, and it's been good being here. At home I don't share my collecting with anyone, outside of my wife (who it's really best not to bother with the details) and my daughter who gets about one look a year, no one even knows.

Post Your Best of 2015!

Post Your Best of 2015!

Post Your Best of 2015!

Very nice. Fine pieces.

- - ------- - -

Well photographed, too.

Vielen Dank FB ;-)

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Vielen Dank FB ;-)
    My pleasure. As I wrote elsewhere, we all like to see people make progress with these complicated things.

Is it just me or is the cavalry waffenfarbe one of the most attractive against a grey cap?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast