Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Post Your Best of 2015!

Article about: It's that time of year again--post your best (or favorite) German soft headgear that you acquired in 2015! Mine was easy--a mint Officer visor for Leibhusaren Rgt #2:

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Is it just me or is the cavalry waffenfarbe one of the most attractive against a grey cap?
    Not just you Glenn. Also I love the medical and Clergy waffenfarbe
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Best of 2015!
    P
    Many

My two for this year
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2015!   Post Your Best of 2015!  

Post Your Best of 2015!   Post Your Best of 2015!  

Post Your Best of 2015!  

Hello all, very very nice items on show here

Kradman what is with the tiny Visor?

I pcked up this beauty early this year.

SS Generals side cap with Soutache and flat wire insignia, complete with inside comfort reed strip and marked Qualitat Marke.

Post Your Best of 2015! Post Your Best of 2015!

Told it may have been a talior sample or made for a pet monkey to wear

As for my favourite.... I was very happy to pick this one up a few months ago.

This visor is published in the Shea Beaver book on SS headgear and is one of the finest SS generals visors around. The visor was found without insignia ( not uncommon) and Shea installed the neusilber insignia on the visor through the original holes. The neusilber insignia is the finest they made specifically for high ranking officers and overall in an exceptional condition. Post Your Best of 2015!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2015!  
    Last edited by Silberkreuz; 12-14-2015 at 08:07 PM.

That is one exceptionally fine SS cap!

Well it has been a tumultuous but highly educational year for me. Untold thanks is due -as ever- to you guys for keeping me on the straight and narrow as I make my first tentative steps in this particular collecting arena.
    I've aggravated forum members at times, and I know I've fallen foul of a few scams. But I'm entering 2016 equipped with reference books, patience and a fantastic forum behind me, and so without any more ado - here are 2015's fruits! (Thought I would throw in the latest modelling diorama progress too for good measure - Kaiserbaracke crossroads, Belgium 44')

I wish you all a warm and peaceful holiday, and happy picking for 2016!

Post Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2015!   Post Your Best of 2015!  

Post Your Best of 2015!  

Apologies - slight misreading of thread - afraid you got more than just my 2015 SOFT headgear acquisitions! Sorry.

MAP
    ?

LoL! But I do like the HBT Tunic On my list of must haves for me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks MAP, it's Re-tailored/cut windjacke material for a gebirgsjager NCO. Espenlaub - great to deal with. Helpful and professional service throughout!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast