Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Post Your Best of 2015!

Article about: It's that time of year again--post your best (or favorite) German soft headgear that you acquired in 2015! Mine was easy--a mint Officer visor for Leibhusaren Rgt #2:

Erste Garnitur means that the cap was used for walking out or parade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Best of 2015!
    P
    Many

One of mine from this year... Erel Panzer Officer....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2015!   Post Your Best of 2015!  

Post Your Best of 2015!   Post Your Best of 2015!  

MAP
    ?

Beautiful Bob.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Beautiful Bob.
    I'll echo that!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by wiki View Post
    Another GOOD year of acquisitions -Again mostly Political and SA with a dash of Luftwaffe ,Railroad and USAAF—Enjoy! Thanks to esteemed members of our Forum-Attachment 913336Attachment 913337
    Attachment 912154
    Bryan,

Absolutely stunning! You really do have a fantastic collection.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My only soft headgear purchase for 2015.

Post Your Best of 2015!
    Post Your Best of 2015!
    Post Your Best of 2015!

MAP
    ?

And I know you looked long and hard for that one Todd! Great score.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I think you see the roman numeral I for erste Garnitur, and then a battery in the 1st btl. of Regiment General Goering ca. 1938, with the white piping. Someone else knows better.
    Hi Friedrich-Berthold, reference the HG visor in post 36, thanks for clearing up what the roman numeral "I" indicated (erste Garnitur = for Walking Out or Parade). Google translate makes that "first set", that seems to make sense. Really appreciate your knowledge, I could have wondered about that for years!

Hi Larboard, it is indeed a Hermann Goring cap, though as Friedrich-Berthold correctly points out, the unit at that time was not a Division but a Regiment ("General Goring"). Prior to late 1937 it had Jager and Flak troops, but by the time this cap was made and issued the RGG was a Flak Regiment and the 1st Battalion was the 'Heavy Flak' battalion equipped with the famous 88mm guns. Such a cap could have been worn until the end of the war however, hence it could also be classed as a Hermann Goring Division cap when worn from October 1942 onwards!

Best regards, Paul

?

My
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2015!   Post Your Best of 2015!  

?

Default Very Nice

TOHELL- Very nice Ortsleitung mannequin- And a incredibly rare cased Golden Party pin set- Would love to see more pics of both--
    B

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast