Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Post Your Best of 2015!

Article about: It's that time of year again--post your best (or favorite) German soft headgear that you acquired in 2015! Mine was easy--a mint Officer visor for Leibhusaren Rgt #2:

Here's my best purchase of 2015.

Post Your Best of 2015!

Post Your Best of 2015!

Jonathan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Best of 2015!
    P
    Many

Amazing pieces all! Looks like my accidental meeting with a Luft NCO Flak cap is coming to fruition (still need to post a pic in the Authentication forum). Three caps in one year? Somebody stop me please!!! I don't collect Luftwaffe or caps!

In a related matter, Bravo to FB for the nearly out of control spending!!! It really shows something as a collector, to have so much and still have a desire for so much more, and to follow through with it, Kudos.

Post Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!Post Your Best of 2015!"....Bravo to FB for the nearly out of control spending!!! It really shows something as a collector, to have so much and still have a desire for so much more, and to follow through with it, Kudos. ..."

Why, thanks, dear colleague, but I am afraid that I am a very sick man, indeed. And now totally broke, as well.

Happy hats to you and the best of the season to you all. May your forehead pressure dissipate into a bliss of the most sublime type,

Let no stitch be out of alignment, as dictated by the exalted doctrine of the stitch faeries,

and may your "prongs" never be "crimped" through the inner lining of eternity!

May all things that cross your path fit into the "textbook" of fortune,

and those "salty" pieces of headwear not raise your blood pressure and lead to organ failure....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-15-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Our thoughts are with you FB, hope you're ok, and thx for all the clever well wishes ;-) Mr Bill is knocking at my door also, this too... as they say "shall come to pass".

NSFK Kepi for an Oberführer:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2015!  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Here's the final tally (I hope ;-), the Luft NCO Extramuetze Flak cap made it, also included a nice rabbit fur Heer badge Wintermuetze ;-)

Post Your Best of 2015!

Post Your Best of 2015!

Post Your Best of 2015!

Very nice. You should photograph my things. Bravo.

Danke Schoen FB ;-)

I can do this at no charge whatsoever, I'll send you my mailing address

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Danke Schoen FB ;-)

I can do this at no charge whatsoever, I'll send you my mailing address
    Thanks for your generosity. These things are not really very mobile and durable...

My best to you and thanks for your work here.

I beg the patience of the readership with my spasmodic hand and the shaky images, bereft of professional skill.

Overjoyed to have added this August Müller black SS officer's visor cap. I had been on the look out for EM/NCO but then this one entered my life. Discussed here: SS Black Officer's Visor for review
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2015!   Post Your Best of 2015!  

Post Your Best of 2015!  

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast