Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!

Article about: Its that time of year again--whether it be visors, M-43s, Kepis, Schiffchens, piths, tschakos, or whatever, post your favorite TR headgear acquisition of 2014!

Default Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!

Its that time of year again--whether it be visors, M-43s, Kepis, Schiffchens, piths, tschakos, or whatever, post your favorite TR headgear acquisition of 2014!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!
    P
    Many

Blimey another year gone already !

Couldn't decide so have posted the lot..............pre ww1, ww1, provisional RW, RW, transitional TR and TR infantry officers.

Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!

cheers

Tony

MAP
    ?

Was going to post my near mint Panzer NCO Shirmmutze but.......

while salty (the worst I own and probably not up to anyone else's standards), I just love my late war Luft Officers Shirmmutze (EREL Kleiderkasse). With the cap spring removed I can just picture the pilot putting this on before climbing into the cockpit and going up for a spin.....

Michael

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP, condition doesn't matter--it just has to be your favorite cap you acquired in 2014!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    MAP, condition doesn't matter--it just has to be your favorite cap you acquired in 2014!
    Thanks!!! It sure ain't pretty but its got character!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Like Mr. Spandau, I am uncertain.....

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Post Your Favorite Cap of 2014!Like Mr. Spandau, I am uncertain.....
    All beauties FB!!! But if I could pick for you, it would be this one!!! Loved it the moment you posted it back in September!

Cheer!

Michael

Quote by MAP View Post
    All beauties FB!!! But if I could pick for you, it would be this one!!! Loved it the moment you posted it back in September!

Cheer!

Michael
    Thank you, dear Sir, for the kind thought and for establishing priorities. Much good fortune to all in their collecting in the year to come and the best of the season to all who might read this.

I also am fond of the well worn Luftwaffe cap of Mr. Michael. One of the very first caps I ever owned in the late 1960s was such a Lw officer's cap.

?

My favorites of 2014:

Terrifying how quickly 2014 came and went!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast