Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Post your favorite cap!

Article about: The Pz cap in the foreground is not the point of this post below. I own a Mueller/Dachauerstrasse army general staff cap with a leather peak and silver wire (real silver wire) Effekten which

?

Default Re: Post your favorite cap!

WOW! love those Eastern Peoples caps

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap!
    P
    Many

?

Hi all,
    My Name is Andi and
    i'am a new member here. This is my first post here.

My favorite hat is the SS Arty Fieldcap made by my favorite cap manufacture " Paul Kaps"

I want to show you this cap.
    A mint condition Erel Double marking, vented EM/NCO Panzer Visorcap.
    Maybe you'll find the also beautiful ..

Cheers Andi

Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!
    Last edited by Vet44; 01-26-2011 at 04:52 PM.

I do like Erels.

Nice cap Andi.

My favourite at moment is one I had to doi a bit of work on to get back to it's original condition. A Reichswehr M1920.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

?

It is obviously very tough to choose a favorite. When I think about which cap had the biggest impact on my collection, it is probably my first cap ever. It is one of the least spectacular ones and despite a lot of caps coming and going in the meantime, I still have this one. It came from a school friend's grandfather -- stonemint will probably recognize the maker from the first pic... Kurt

?

[QUOTE=Vet44;227960]Hi all,
    My Name is Andi and
    i'am a new member here. This is my first post here.

My favorite hat is the SS Arty Field cap made by my favorite cap manufacture " Paul Kaps"

I want to show you this cap.
    A mint condition Erel Double marking, vented EM/NCO Panzer Visorcap.
    Maybe you'll find the also beautiful ..

Cheers Andi

Andi, that is a fantastic example, about the best NCO Erel I've ever seen! Welcome to the forum and please post a few of your other visors!

Lots of familiar names and hats here. Since some are showing more than one, I will cheat too. Andi...some day that SS crusher will be mine!

Richard
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

Post your favorite cap!  

Some real rarities there Richard.. I'll cheat a little too, here's another favorite of mine.

Post your favorite cap!  

?

I can only see out of one eye today (had more surgery this morning) but one is more than enough to recognise some old friends posting here and some lovely caps.
    Karl, I am supremely envious of that superb HPC! Notice the square or box type shape of the crown on these caps. I had the opportunity to look deep inside the depths of one very mothed example, the construction was a work of art. Each piece of felt padding carefully cut to shape and sewn millimeter perfect inside the cap.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I can only see out of one eye today (had more surgery this morning) but one is more than enough to recognise some old friends posting here and some lovely caps.
    Karl, I am supremely envious of that superb HPC! Notice the square or box type shape of the crown on these caps. I had the opportunity to look deep inside the depths of one very mothed example, the construction was a work of art. Each piece of felt padding carefully cut to shape and sewn millimeter perfect inside the cap.
    Ben, Thank you my friend. I hope you heal up quickly and have no compilations.

Andi, I love your cap, especially the shape! Karl, you also have some very beautiful visors. Thanks to everyone for allowing a commoner like me to see such fine pieces . Someday I hope to be able to afford caps like these.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast