Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Post your favorite cap please

Article about: A gray Pekuro S S general officer schirmutze

Default Re: Post your favorite cap please

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Personally, I prefer obscure civil organisations, but as they do not generate that much excitement, here is another Erel:
    Ya know what, I gotta go with what I know:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap please  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap please
    P
    Many

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseOn the other site, Mr. Mint asked about this SS senior leader, Herbert Backe, a close associate of Heyrdrich and an minister for agriculture as well as a figure in the exploitation of the subject populations of Nazi eastern Europe. The book by him extols the Nazi reorganization of the food economy and the virtues of the New Order versus the international political economy of agriculture prior to 1933. Grossraumwirtschaft referred to a Europe dominated by Germany, and organized by it.Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseThis week this is my favorite cap, next week, I have no idea.

Post your favorite cap pleaseawhile ago, my favorite cap was this one:

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseOn the other site, Mr. Mint asked about this SS senior leader, Herbert Backe, a close associate of Heyrdrich and an minister for agriculture as well as a figure in the exploitation of the subject populations of Nazi eastern Europe. The book by him extols the Nazi reorganization of the food economy and the virtues of the New Order versus the international political economy of agriculture prior to 1933. Grossraumwirtschaft referred to a Europe dominated by Germany, and organized by it.Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please
    I don't think I had ever heard of him, F-B, and if I did, it was so long ago that his name slipped my mind entirely.

On the Reichsbahn front, interesting to note that Dorpmueller chose to wear the Govt Officials uniform in lieu of the Reichsbahn General's uniform.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Post your favorite cap pleaseDorpmueller was minister of transport, and himself a significant figure in the power elite of the III. Reich. Backe was a major figure, as well. He is not well known, but his ill effects on eastern Europe were. It hardly needs saying that the more one knows of German history, the more successful a collector one will be.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseearlier, this cap was my favorite. Then, somehow, it lost its poetry and I sold it. Such happens.Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please

Great Visors! FB fantastic as always

?

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please

My favorite cap, an EREL officer's cap for Military Police, or Recruiting.

BobS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap please   Post your favorite cap please  

Post your favorite cap please   Post your favorite cap please  

Hi Bob,

I thought I recognized those caps, very nice.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast