Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Post your favorite cap please

Article about: A gray Pekuro S S general officer schirmutze

Default Re: Post your favorite cap please

A gray Pekuro S S general officer schirmutze
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap please   Post your favorite cap please  

Post your favorite cap please  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap please
    P
    Many

G'day All
    For the Kraut side I'm forced place this one (only one I have)
    Allied side would be this Slouchy

?

Thank you for sharing thoes lovely caps and I can understand why they are his favorites.

Cheers, Pat

Outlandish many great ss-visor here!
    My contribution is this German Heer Officer Visor Cap (Pekuro)

Regards
    JT

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseHere is apparently one of our Bob Coleman's caps from the year 1965 as it has re appeared on the lord of the flies site. A collector in Chicago has bought it, or so he claims.

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseOn the lord of the flies site, the desperate call eventuated for the list of RZM licensed cap makers. One of you wrongly asserted that such a list does not exist. This is a falsity. The list exists in the Handbuch d RZM for the year 1935, and the Mitteilungsblaetter d RZM contained the amendments to these licenses. It would take a few months, but one could compile such a list, but I will not do it.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-01-2012 at 05:19 AM.

?

Have I posted my favorite cap in this thread? or in some other favorite cap thread. I think I posted my DAF cap here on page two or three.
    It looks much more respectable now.

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please

Cheers, Pat

very nice !!!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseOn the lord of the flies site, the desperate call eventuated for the list of RZM licensed cap makers. One of you wrongly asserted that such a list does not exist. This is a falsity. The list exists in the Handbuch d RZM for the year 1935, and the Mitteilungsblaetter d RZM contained the amendments to these licenses. It would take a few months, but one could compile such a list, but I will not do it.
    Yes, that was me. What he is looking for is a simple list that he can just go to on a website or a book (like the Dagger/insignia makers). It still has to be compiled, which, we know takes time and resources.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please
    Quote by stonemint View Post
    Yes, that was me. What he is looking for is a simple list that he can just go to on a website or a book (like the Dagger/insignia makers). It still has to be compiled, which, we know takes time and resources.
    Thank you. I am a scold, but at least Wim Saris, who can fulfill this request, has heard our call. The A 1 list in the 1935 handbook is not especially lengthy, but the A 2 is pretty big and complicated. And, the issues of the revisions in the years thereafter is an other factor, which Mr. Saris has already analyzed.
    Let us hope that Roger Bender embraces the task in the time to come. No matter what, the material in our Muetzenfabrik thingy as well as extracts of articles in UM as well as the RZM circulars that illustrate the whole would make an excellent addition. But Mr. Saris is an authority of superb accomplishment and I am delighted that he aids our inquiries. How much more useful than the maroon mad house with its baby talk, suspicion, petty bickering, and wall of ignorance blocking the path to the sunny uplands of knowledge.

Happy hats.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast