Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!

Article about: I thought we had a thread on this, but apparently not. In any event, post your favorite period photograph of soft-headgear in wear.

Came across these photos recently, feeling that they showed something somewhat out of the ordinary, and totally new to me, I looked around the forum and found this nicely informative thread. Anyway, from what I've gathered there's a relative shortage of photos of these visors in wear, so here's the two I found (credit goes to Weitze and Getty images, respectively):

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo! 
    Last edited by stonemint; 07-08-2016 at 12:22 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!
    P
    Many

DRK
    ?

Berlin newspaper seller in color , newspaper was called : "Das 12 Uhr Blatt" / Berliner Zeitung am Mittag".
    The text on the visor's cap band reads : "12 Uhr Blatt" ( 12 o 'clock newspaper )

Head of the DRK, Ernst Robert Grawitz:
    (cwi)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Various types of headgear worn by those who served in Gruppe Drohne:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  

Last edited by stonemint; 06-28-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Mhj:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  

Hochzeit pics of a Pz Officer--note he is wearing the Aigullette and brocade belt:

Female trainees with RLB Officers:

Visor worn with the 3/4 tunic.
    Probably a combat-disabled vet (note silver wound badge).
    (cwi)

Geheime Feldpolizei: WH, LW & SS:
    (cwi)

Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo! 

Eucalypta in uniform

Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast