Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!

Article about: I thought we had a thread on this, but apparently not. In any event, post your favorite period photograph of soft-headgear in wear.

more..
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!
    P
    Many

To quote the famous song "here are a few of my favourite things..............."

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!

[ATTACHa=CONFIG]571671[/ATTACH]Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!

These are my favourite favouites.... the first because I had the panzer cap in the picture in my collection and the second because it's just a jolly shot !

cheers

Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  

I think this picture is fairly well known. But one of my "favourites".

What a great array of photos. My favorite of Wilfred Kunstmann of Handschar. The first picture wearing a metal political eagle and metal panzer skull on his cap. The second of him wearing a conventional cap with non regulation uniform insignia. The third showing a better shot of his regulation cap. Finally, wearing the green Handschar fez.

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!wearing a cap with unusual insignia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Period Photo!  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I like this one due to the complete disregard for my future collection, the nerve!

One of my favorites

Dean...this one for you...a real tough looking guy...................................Dave H

Undoubtedly a staged photograph, but something that has (and will occur) throughout history--the literal trashing of uniforms by the conquered. (I call this "Flight of the Goldfasanen").

Credit: German Uniforms of WW2 by Mollo
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast