Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!

Article about: by stonemint This would be my idea of a treasure chest: (credit:GMIC) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Default Re: Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!

Quote by stonemint View Post
    This would be my idea of a treasure chest:

(credit:GMIC)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!
    P
    Many

Few of mine, the Colonial is deemed a copy and the Bergmutze is an unknown (but marked BAI)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!   Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!  

Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!   Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!  

Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!   Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!  

Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!  

Welcome to the forum Dante242.

Thanks for coming on board.

cheers

Tony

Cheers Tony, chat soon.....

Very nice quality piece

This is an early one on ebay right now, identified as PREUSSEN, Mütze Schirmmütze Jäger Marburg um 1880:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!   Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

A nice piece I was outbid on for an OFFIZIER ULANEN DRAGONER.

Maker is rare-- Ferdinand Klan of Hof . Note that they use the Franz Ruhland logo:

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I bid on this one as well. I believe it's for the Saxon Carabinier Regt., missing the Reichs cockade. That other cockade doesn't look like a Saxon version either.
    Cap went for a good price; just over $200, I believe.

BobS

- - Updated - -

I bid on this one as well. I believe it's for the Saxon Carabinier Regt., missing the Reichs cockade. That other cockade doesn't look like a Saxon version either.
    Cap went for a good price; just over $200, I believe.

BobS

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    This is an early one on ebay right now, identified as PREUSSEN, Mütze Schirmmütze Jäger Marburg um 1880:
    The Reichs cockade wasn't used until 1897, so that 1880 description is incorrect.

BobS

Hi Ben

Excellent cap, looks interesting..............field grey cap band as used for Bavarian field caps instead of the badge cloth used by Prussians, am I right in assuming there is no re band underneath ?
    He also seems to have opted for red piping as well, any other info on the owner ?

cheers

Tony

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast