Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles

Article about: The Rommel's goggles thread got me to thinking of other situations in which goggles were worn with soft headgear. It seems that they were worn out of necessity some of the time, but were als

Default Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles

The Rommel's goggles thread got me to thinking of other situations in which goggles were worn with soft headgear.
    It seems that they were worn out of necessity some of the time, but were also worn as a fashion statement.
    If you have photos of any type of soft headgear worn with goggles of any type, post away:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles
    P
    Many

No doubt these were worn out of necessity:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles  

w/ the DAK, goggles were worn out of necessity first:
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles  Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles 

Interesting get-up:

Goggles on the Tropenhelm:
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles 

This is the only contribution that I can make to this thread from my own personal collection.
    NSKK, I believe.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Afrika Korps...
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Two photos from the Greek campaign 1941 and one more from Crete 1941, unfortunatelly without soft headgear but on a fallschirmjäger helmet!
    Cheers, aghs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles   Post Your Photos of Soft Headgear Worn w/ Goggles  

Definitely worn as a fashion statement:

Fritz Bayerlein

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast