Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Private Purchase Named Gray SS Officers Schirmmütze

Article about: A named, private purchase, Austrian gray SS officer cap found within a few years ago stored at home in the cap's original box. This cap shows llittle wear and has survived in excellent condi

?

Default re: Private Purchase Named Gray SS Officers Schirmmütze

Here he is once more, always in the background and looks like he would eat your liver with some fava beans..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Private Purchase Named Gray SS Officers Schirmmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Private Purchase Named Gray SS Officers Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Here he is once more, always in the background and looks like he would eat your liver with some fava beans..
    I reckon he probably ate small children too

Ben-
    Not only do we see the cap for study but thanks to you, the building in which it was made! No doubt the cap was made for some one local.
    The fellow with the scar is quite intimidating. I see by the armwinkel that he was also a member of the police.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

As ever the Exponate of the Coleman collection are the foundation of our lives on this site. Mollo reminds us that the making and retail of such caps was freed from the RZM in early 1941. Styria is a wonderful place, and little surprise that said cap was made in what was likely an artisan's shop.
    Thanks for showing us your treasures and thanks to to Ben for the tour of Austria.
    The story of the SS in Austria is an especially significant and compelling one.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The story of the SS in Austria is an especially significant and compelling one.
    Oh, yes . . . indeed! And some of the most MAGNIFICENT craftmanship I have ever seen comes from here - in so many ways . . . Ich liebe Österreich!

Private Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers Schirmmütze

Private Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützeMe, too, and I have not been for an eternity. Nice images of your things, thank you for posting and a swift return to the Danube for you. I spent the winter of 2010 there and it was a pleasant, rewarding time. I first went to Austria in 1969 an discovered Vienna in 1971. My wife's brothers lived in Graz for a while in the 1990s, though they are half Austrian anyway in a roundabout fashion. I do not know southern Austria at all, really. It has its own poetry.

Yes, a swift return PLEASE![/B]

[/SIZE]Just returned from a location of what I consider to be of total degenerative decadence . . . people turning the ultimate "blind-eye" to the disaster looking them right in the face - if you ask me anyway . . . maybe yes, as a songwriter once said, "We didn't start the fire, It was always burning, Since the World's been turning" . . . but after experiencing all the profligate activity over the past few days, I can honestly say - I much more appreciate the simpler view of things I have so often experienced overseas . . . true - they do things differently than I am accustomed to . . . but I have come to learn, at times, it can be a truly better way . . . [/SIZE]

Private Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers SchirmmützePrivate Purchase Named Gray SS Officers Schirmmütze[SIZE=4][B]
    Last edited by N.C. Wyeth; 06-23-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Very interesting juxtaposition of images and themes. I have never been to Las Vegas, save to fly through going somewhere, I think, to El Paso many years ago.

One day we shall meet in Vienna, and I will show you my haunts, if I ever make it back.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    looks like he would eat your liver with some fava beans..
    Although a fan of human liver with fava beans I would suggest his time may have been better spent in practice with the sabre.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3