Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

RAD muetzenabzeichen ( cap badge )

Article about: Good evening gents, At the War and Peace show I was looking for a RAD cap badge. I was really seeking a tombak piece but found this aluminium one which I couldn't turn down and I show it her

Default RAD muetzenabzeichen ( cap badge )

Good evening gents,

At the War and Peace show I was looking for a RAD cap badge. I was really seeking a tombak piece but found this aluminium one which I couldn't turn down and I show it here as a mint example of how they were when issued;

RAD muetzenabzeichen ( cap badge )RAD muetzenabzeichen ( cap badge )

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD muetzenabzeichen ( cap badge )
    P
    Many

?

Nice.. And by a maker I haven't encountered before.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Really nice, Mark, a great addition!

HW = Hermann Wernstein?
    "Per Ardua"

That´s the DEFINITION of MINT condition made picture.. Only to be touched with silk- gloves.. Very nice..

Thanks gents, yes it is quite nice and although I only wanted one example I find that I still want a tombak one!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."