MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Recent arrival. KR-S Regiment 6 officer visor cap.

Article about: I've seen them configured like this and I've also seen examples where the wearer moved the eagle up and placed the Schwedter-Adler where the eagle originally was placed - like some mountain

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Wow! Very nice one there MAP.
    Now I have to look for one like yours!

Got mine a few years back. Belonged to a Knight Cross winner, Hans Fiedler. I missed out on the photo album with him wearing this visor. It cost almost as much as the visor...LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recent arrival.  KR-S Regiment 6 officer visor cap.
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Now I have to look for one like yours!

Got mine a few years back. Belonged to a Knight Cross winner, Hans Fiedler. I missed out on the photo album with him wearing this visor. It cost almost as much as the visor...LoL
    Wow! That's really neat. I missed out on a RKT uniform at auction on Tuesday. Had a man "on the ground" right there in the auction room placing my bids for me, but we had a miscommunication and I missed the uniform.

I believe Mike Davis has a visor cap with Schwedter Adler on his site for sale right now!

MAP
    ?

That stinks

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    That stinks
    I'm disappointed but I couldn't get mad at him because he was doing me a favor by functioning as my representative.

He did spend my money on other lots, so I will have some goodies inbound soon. Stand by for a mad night of posting when that package arrives.

MAP
    ?

Always nice when packages land on your doorstep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2