Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reichleiter visor

Article about: New addition to my Political Visor collection--- A super rare direct embroidered Reichleiter visor

?

Default Reichleiter visor

Reichleiter visorReichleiter visorReichleiter visorReichleiter visorReichleiter visor

New addition to my Political Visor collection--- A super rare direct embroidered Reichleiter visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichleiter visor
    P
    Many

It's a crying shame these political items don't get more attention. A gem of a addition, Wiki, thank you for sharing. If time permits, it'd be lovely to see some interior shots as well.
    -------
    I must confess I haven't stopped staring at the embroidery since I enlarge your picture: it's an absolutely stunning feature within itself, and truly makes this rare example just that more appealing. The patina is flawless and just what I desire in one that I'd own-a cap in good ++ condition with just the right amount of minimal wear in all the correct places.

very nice one.

A beautiful example of a very rare visor. Is it maker marked? Does it have a RZM tag? Many times these high ranking caps do not have one.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Bob- Yes it does have an RZM tag- I will take some under the hood pics and add them to the thread- I think it is #27

Bravo. A 1 27 is Weissbach/ Glauchau/ Sachsen.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo. A 1 27 is Weissbach/ Glauchau/ Sachsen.
    Yes, FB is correct it is Felix Weissbach who already had his RZM-permission (Berechtigungsnachweis,
    which also is known as Genehmigungsnachweis or Erlaubnisschein) for his factory before the publishing
    of the "Handbuch der Reichszeugmeisterei", which was published in spring 1935.
    A1 means Mützenfabrik. There also existed the category A2, which means Mützenmacher, Handwerk.

Reichleiter visorReichleiter visorReichleiter visorReichleiter visorHere is a Mannheim firm, which was an A 2, i.e. an artisan Muetzenmacher....

Reichleiter visor
    Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Yes, FB is correct it is Felix Weissbach who already had this permission for his factory
    before the publishing of the "Handbuch der Reichszeugmeisterei", which was published
    in spring 1935. A1 means Mützenfabrik. There also existed the category A2, which means
    Mützenmacher, Handwerk.

All hail Wim Saris. Here is an RZM Handbook, too. Photo courtesy of Robert H. but the book is now mine.

- - ------- - -

Mr. Wiki has a wonderful collection, made more wonderful by the fine work done by persons here of great learning.

Mr. Wim also published the price list for this cap in his very fine book on this headwear, which I read with pleasure each month.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast