Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reichslevel Visor

Article about: Goldgelb(Golden-yellow) piping for the highest level in the Political Leader ranking - great hat with lots of character, RZM tag under sweatband. Horst

?

Default Reichslevel Visor

Goldgelb(Golden-yellow) piping for the highest level in the Political Leader ranking - great hat with lots of character, RZM tag under sweatband.

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichslevel Visor   Reichslevel Visor  

"He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichslevel Visor
    P
    Many

Default Re: Reichslevel Visor

I guess I will never understand how one can collect anything other than Party...

great hat!

Horst, terrific example, and by one of my favorite political cap-makers, Felix Weissbach of Glauchau. Like Tex, I just can't see enough of these things--PL hats are the ones that attract the most attention in my collection from visitors (yes, even over those drab black and white SS ones!).

Horst-
    Another fine example from your collection. A few days ago, Stonemint stopped by and we once again pondered the various hues of yellow used by the political leaders. The gold on the form III visor and the Ordensberg form III are close but slightly different. The form IV Ordensburg visor is definitley a light lemon yellow. To confuse the matter, that piping color matches the piping found on 4th pattern political leader collar tabs but not the collar piping. The piping difference between these two levels of the political formations may forever be a puzzlement.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thank all for there replies and information -

Bob - Ive often wondered about the color difference in the Reichslevel piping myself, this visor piping looks very close to the Ordensburg Gold rather than the yellow the picture dosent show it due to the flash.
    Would love to sit around and ponder this while looking at your collection -

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

congrat Horst ! beautiful hat !

Great hat nice find in that condition

Quote by Horst View Post

Bob - Ive often wondered about the color difference in the Reichslevel piping myself, this visor piping looks very close to the Ordensburg Gold rather than the yellow the picture dosent show it due to the flash.
    Would love to sit around and ponder this while looking at your collection -

Horst
    Horst-
    Here for comparison are a Form III Ordensburg cap, a form III Reichleitung cap with updated Form IV insignia and a Form IV Ordensburg cap
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichslevel Visor  
    BOB

A closer shot of the piping on the Form III Ordensburg and Reichsleitung hats. The colors are close but still exhibit a definite difference in hue.
    BOB

The difference in color is quite apparent between the Form III Reichsleitung and the Form IV Ordensburg.
    BOB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast